Trading in or recycling your old workstations, laptops, tablets and mobiles is a great way to maximise your IT budget and refresh your hardware.
With Rubicon Renew, you can easily realise the value of your existing hardware and trade it in for cash in the bank to spend however you choose.
Here are some examples of trade-in values against a selection of our bestselling Mac models and mobile devices:
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) 3.5GHz – up to £380.00
- Mac Pro (Late 2013) 3.0GHz – up to £220.00
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) 2.5GHz – up to £630.00
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB – Unlocked – up to £200.00
- Apple iPad 4 64GB WiFi 4G – Unlocked – up to £130.00
Trade-ins are also available against Microsoft, LG, Google, HTC, Motorola, SONY, Nokia and Samsung devices.
Other benefits include:
- Free Collection – for 5 or more devices.
- Bespoke Quotation & Payment – an instant valuation of devices and all quotes are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated.
- Full Environmental Accreditation – all recycling and processing are done in accordance with UK and EU legislation including full compliance with WEEE Directive.
- Full Data Erasure Service – we provide a robust data erasure solution for mobile devices, giving you complete peace of mind.
To find out more about how your business could benefit from Rubicon Renew, call us on 0800 007 3050. Alternatively, schedule a call-back at a time to suit you or request a quote.
Will I get the full price quoted for my devices?
We provide a guide quotation dependent on the condition you select for your devices. On inspection, if the condition of your devices is as described we will pay the amount quoted. After inspection, we will offer a final quote for you to review.
Can I trade-in a device if it is not fully functional?
Non-working devices are not eligible for Rubicon Renew. However, they are eligible to be recycled through our Authorised Recyclers.
What happens if my devices are not in ‘as described condition’?
In the event that devices are not in the ‘as described condition’, we will either send you a revised final quote for a lower or higher value or arrange for a return of the devices.
Can I trade-in any device?
You can trade in iPhone, iPad, Mac and ‘Other’ non-iOS devices through Rubicon Renew.
How long is my quote valid for?
Your quote is valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated. We will send you a reminder 10 days before your quote expires.
Who can approve a quote on behalf of my business?
Only the nominated contact within your business can approve a quote.
How will my company get paid?
Once your quote has been validated, we require you to invoice us to receive payment. This will be paid in line with our standard payment terms.
I didn’t buy my devices through Rubicon, can I still use this trade-in service?
Yes, we’ll trade-in any device listed under Rubicon Renew even if it was purchased elsewhere. Phones can be locked to any network too.
When will my devices be collected for valuation?
We will contact you to arrange the collection of your devices once the quote has been accepted.