At the time of posting Coronavirus COVID-19 dominates the news channels and many companies are assessing the potential impact on their business.
We would like to reassure you that Rubicon is doing everything possible to continue to deliver our Business-PRO IT Managed Service to you without disruption or drop in the level of service we provide.
As per our Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery policies, we’ve taken pro-active precautions to educate our team on the simple changes they can make to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have also re-visited our remote working procedures so, should the government advise it, our team is able to work remotely from home to provide seamless support to you.
Should we be required to comply with future government advice and limit onsite visits, we will further update you on our support provision.
If you are asking yourself how you can keep your business up and running if the worst strikes, or you simply want to be cautious and have your team work from home, here are a few key points you should consider:
- Do you need to provide your staff with company laptops and licensing to be able to work from home?
- Do they have a quick, robust and secure method of connecting remotely to your critical data and files?
- Do you and your team have access to tools that allow them to easily collaborate on projects, Teams or Slack?
- Can they access business email remotely?
- Can you continue to receive phone calls to your main office telephone number and pass calls easily between each other?
- Do you have Video Conferencing capabilities to enable you to continue to meet with your clients?
As a Technology Success Partner we can help you to answer some of these strategic questions and ensure your business can continue to thrive should you need or choose to close the office doors.
If you are a Business-PRO client and need assistance with your Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery plans, please get in touch with your Account Manager or Virtual IT Director.